The Firstbeat Sports Sensor is a lightweight, water (to 30m/100ft) and shockproof sensor which connects to a textile strap worn by athletes. It is used to collect player data on training load and recovery in real-time and for post-analysis and is compatible with the Firstbeat Sports app*.
- Embedded processor means continuous load calculation regardless of range
- Removes the need for receiver or sideline laptop during practices
- Collect data from player groups in different locations (e.g. gym rehab and main group training)
- Global compatibility
- Connects with Firstbeat Sports app for effortless and automized data uploading
- Battery duration: 160 hours (CR2025, self-replaceable)
- Transmission protocol: Bluetooth Smart (4.2)
- Material: plastic (sensor), textile (strap)
- Heart rate data: Beat-to-beat (RR-i)
Each Firstbeat Sports Sensor comes with one (1) textile strap. Replacement straps can be purchased here.
*Coach access to Firstbeat Sports app available on iOS devices. Athlete access available on iOS and Android devices. More info about Firstbeat Sports here.